I am sure 85% of you agree with me (the rest of 15% are newbies and they will soon add up to our list).I am an engineering student and the thing that pinch me up again and again is the fight amongst my profession and my passion. Make money online sounds really glittering, especially when we look at some successful people, enjoying home comfort all day long and earning without getting limited by any temporal or spatial bounds is mouth watering. But everything has got its price. What’s the price that we do pay unknowingly when we enter the world of i-marketing? Have you ever bothered to ponder what are you loosing? What are the charms of real world that we people are missing?
1-All day long home comfort---Source of Boredom:
All day long home comfort is, indeed, the most outstanding charm of online world. But, this remains a charm for a specific time period. Yes, I agree that housewives prefer and they should stay at their homes but for men; it’s difficult (And honestly, it becomes difficult for females also to bear a man at home 24 hours a day).Don’t interpret me wrong, it is in the human nature. As far as I perceive, it somehow affects your relationships as well. Who don’t want a woman waiting at home to greet you with a smile and warmth, when you come back home after seven to eight tough hours? How will you feel this special feeling when you don’t go out of the home for so long :P
2-Colleagues---Source of Entertainment:
When you work in any office, organization or any other workplace of yours; you have got some colleagues. Some are really smart competent while others are strong supportive friends. Some make silly jokes all day long while others attract your sense of aesthetics. These entire mix flavors add up color and entertainment to your life. You listen to them, talk to them, crack jokes and at difficult times solve problems together. You become too familiar with each other to share your personal life problems as well. When you feel depressed your colleagues act as your friends and prove to be your strength.
3-Competitions and celebrations---Source of Inspiration:
Company targets, goals, competitions and achievements…. All these are a part of virtual world also. But in the blogging world, you are the company yourself. You have some pre-determined targets and the achievement is also yours only. You are too lonely in your achievement, you will surely receive a few comments from your readers but believe me, only 5- 10% percent will celebrate your success with you. You would miss the thrill of deadlines and unexpected problems that appear at the time of task completion. You would miss the smile and happiness at your colleague’s face when you just overcame some challenging tribulation. You would miss the chance of seeing your competent friend working passionately and the chance of feeling inspired. Do you want to miss all these precious moments?
4-Your communication Skills---Source of Excitement:
You have spent a lot of time polishing your communication skills, have not you? If you won’t go to any office or interact with any professional face to face, how will you show them you’re hardly earned soft skills? Preparing presentations, arranging meetings and convincing others with your proposal is so challenging and at the same, most exciting. Oh come on, who don’t want to show off when he/she has got a skill? It feels so nice when you speak and you can see the next person getting impressed. It’s fun; it’s electrifying…something different from your daily routine, something that you can’t enjoy on your blogs.